26 Founders Share What Their Worst Boss Taught Them - JPKee.com

[ad_1]


Name: Angie Hicks
Company: Angie’s List
Lesson: I haven’t had many bosses in my career, because I’ve been at Angie’s List for so long. But when I was in business school, we left it open for me coming back to Angie’s List [when I was done with school], so I was doing some interviewing. It was a great eye-opening experience for me, and it helped me realize what was important to me in terms of the team of people that I wanted to work with.



For instance, I was doing an interview for a marketing position and the interviewer who would be my boss, would ask me a question, I would give him an answer and without any expression, he would just say thank you. And then he asked the next question and said thank you. It was one of those moments where I realized managing people is all about interaction, and you really want to be able to work with someone that can inspire you and you can learn from.



Read more about Hicks: This Introvert Founder Swears by This Management Tip





[ad_2]

Source link

- #Entrepreneur #The_Latest

Author - Vikash Kumar

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.